Monday 10 March 2014

THE PUPILS



Today we became pupils again: we started our Portuguse course with the lovely teacher Zofia. The weather was so good that we carried the tables outside and did our class outdoors enjoying the nice spring air.
 We also got some homework!! For the first time we traveled home to Carnide alone, and I must say it was a success. As of tomorrow, we have a meeting with the Senior Academy, with my colleagues starting to show their superpower and to prepare the materials on the Salento for the presentation. I didn’t stay there twiddling my thumbs and I activated my superpower “CREATIVITY” for one thing that I won’t reveal now.


I want to conclude with a thought for the VulcanicaMente girls: as the time went by, I realized that they were so good in creating this team. We are four people who are very different from one another, but we are able to get along well, we desire action and we all consider this experience as a very important one.
Chapeau to our dear “volcanos”!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment